Friday, July 14, 2017

Wrapping up the week...Monday thru Friday and a couple of little articles for you.


Nothing exciting going on around here.
Just the usual...and the usual is the most peaceful.


Monday:
I had to give the Heimlich for the first time in my life.
...to my 2 year old.
....he was choking on a cracker RIGHT in front of me while I was chopping peppers.
...it was scary to see him turn purple and not breath.
..I was thankful I knew what to do.
...he cried for a little while. I didn't cry...but my hands were pretty shaky.


Tuesday:
We ate tacos...because..well, Taco Tuesday.

Wednesday:
It rained. a LOT.  Hello weeds everywhere. Hello mosquitoes everywhere. Hello humidity.

I'm also very proud of my brother in law .
His job is not an easy one...especially in this day and age.
Thank your local officers!

Thursday:
In this week's episode of God convicting Liz and her sin nature...
After having my very own expectations and taking them out on my dear husband...
I read this article a friend posted on FB  ....Ouch! too bad I didn't read it sooner.
Sorry Jeff.

Friday:
I bought a bottle of geranium oil. and a Larabar  ...big excitement.
I also found a new store that opened close to my house that sells Polish Pottery!
It's eight hundred million dollars a piece ...I'll be doing a lot of browsing. ;)


Hope you have a fabulous weekend.
XxOo

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful and yet amazing work you have done. The whole week from Mon to Fri schedule you shared is just amazing. Keep doing great work.

    ReplyDelete